It’s time for a new challenge at Totally Tilda and this time we have a Christmas Bingo for you. We would like for you to create a card using this bingo grid.
Our sponsor for this challenge is the lovely Nikki from Bunny-Zoe crafts
For my card I didn’t use a traditional Christmas Tilda instead I used Tilda with Spitz Pocket and made her into a Christmas Tilda. She is adorable!
For the bingo I used the first row down and across. Snowflake charm, any embossing, Magnolia Christmas sentiment, Ribbon or Lace and Christmas tree.
Here is a full list of supplies:
- Tilda with spitz pocket
- Spellbinders 2012 Heirloom Ornaments
- SSD Beautiful Brackets
- Trimcraft Christmas Village DP
- Tim Holtz Holiday Lamppost
- Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon
- Charms from my stash
- Make it Colour blending card
- Tim Holtz distress ink – tea dye
I wanted to show you Tilda before I inked over her with the tea dye.
I double stamped my image meaning I stamped with Memento Summer Sky onto a piece of paper and then stamped again, without re-inking, onto my blending card. I used the following colors:
- Skin – E11, E21, E000, R11
- Dress and shoes – R29, R24, R22, R21, R00, N7, N6, N5, N4
- Hair – E35, YR23, YR21, YR30
I am entering this in the following challenges:
- Totally Gorjuss – Christmas in July
- Dutch Magnolia Lovers – Christmas in July
- Card Crafters Circle – Christmas in July
- Crafty Catz – Christmas in July
- Creative Corner – Christmas in July
On a side note in case you missed my post I have some maggies for sale here.
Thanks for stopping by and visiting and I hope you will join us at Totally Tilda.