It’s midway at Totally Tilda and our current challenge is Fruity Tilda. To play along with us the only requirement is to use a Tilda image and have fruit somewhere on your creation whether it be a Tilda, charm or papers.
My card this time is using Tilda with Kookaburra although Tilda traded the Kookaburra for a cupcake for this card.
List of materials:
- Tilda with Kookaburra
- DP from Colorbok
- Core’dinations cardstock for base and mat
- Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon
- Stamens and pink flowers from friend Patricia’s Etsy shop
- Cupcake stamp from SSD Holidays
- Sentiment on inside from SSD Bug Hugs
- Spellbinders Decorative Labels 1 & 8
A close up of Tilda
And the inside
Come on over and join us at Totally Tilda. This challenge is sponsored by Sir Stampalot and the prize is two Magnolia stamps!
Thanks for stopping by and visiting.